Sunday, October 24, 2010

FLEX Athletic Performance

I decided to start a blog for my new company FLEX Athletic Performance.  For those of you who don't know, FLEX is an elite training facility for athletes male and female from 8 years old to professionals.  I have been very fortunate in my life to have lived a childhood dream of playing football for the University of Utah and for the Oakland Raiders.  About a year ago, while watching some high school athletes train at a local gym in Arizona I realized that I could help many of these athletes reach their goals.  From that moment, I put a plan in place to move my Fiance and I from Arizona back to Salt Lake City to open up a training facility designed to help athletes succeed on the field, in the class room, and in life.  FLEX Athletic Performance will be the best training facility in the state of Utah because we care about the athletes we train.  We are not trying to get the most athletes in and out of our doors.  Our athletes are getting the best results in the state because we believe in them and they believe in us.  This blog will not be used as a sales pitch to those who are not a part of the FLEX family, but a place for me to share thoughts, ideas, questions, fitness tips, and most importantly the accomplishments of my athletes for all of the FLEX family to see.


This is an exciting time for our athletes because some of them will be starting the playoffs this week as they try to help their teams win a state championship.  Some of our athlete's seasons ended short of the playoffs, but are even more determined to succeed next year and are currently starting their off-season programs in a year long quest to become bigger, faster, and stronger.  Some of our athletes are two weeks away from starting their basketball seasons after working extremely hard for the past couple months.  We have a great group of kids who are striving for greatness day in and day out and we are very proud of their efforts.  We are very excited to see them experience success and will be rooting for them each step of the way!  I look forward to keeping you posted on their many accomplishments.  Thank you for being a part of the FLEX Athletic Performance family.


Sincerely,


John Madsen


www.flexathleticperformance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment